- The parking lot “Parkandfly” provides users with a parking place for parking one’s vehicle as well as performs the transportation of user’s luggage to the international airport “RIGA” and back to the territory of the parking lot free of charge.
- The instructions for using the parking lot has to be observed by all the users and third persons located in it;
- Working hours of the parking lot: 24 hours a day; 365 days a year. The minimum price for using the parking lot is a payment for one day following the stated rates. Time 00:00 am/pm, following Latvian time, is considered to be the beginning of the next day.
- Maximum speed in the territory of the parking lot is 10 km/h and the traffic of the vehicle in the territory of the parking lot is governed by the Provisions of the Cabinet of Ministers No 571 “Traffic regulations” of 29.06.2004.
- Users are obliged to acquaint themselves with the instructions for using the parking lot before entering;
- Please receive a pass in the cash-desk of the parking lot before entering;
- Upon receiving the pass and entering the territory of the parking lot, it is considered that the user of the parking lot has acquainted oneself and agreed to the conditions of usage;
- When entering the territory of the parking lot, it is considered that the user has accepted the services of the parking lot that include parking the car in the car park and transportation of users and their luggage to the international airport “RIGA” free of charge, as well as transportation from the airport back to the parking lot;
- Parking place of the vehicle is provided to the user on the period of time stated by the user beforehand.
- Each marked parking place in the parking lot is intended for one vehicle (car, motorcycle, scooter, bus or trailer etc.). In case the vehicle takes more than one parking place (including the case when the vehicle is parked incorrectly), administration of the parking lot has rights to request payment for each occupied place following the existing payment rates;
- Parking the vehicle outside the marked parking place is prohibited. In case the vehicle is parked in a wrong parking place, including the time when the vehicle enters or leaves the parking lot, in case it is parked outside the reserved place, in the place that is intended for evacuation or taking water, administration of the parking lot has rights to request penalty fee in the amount of 50 LVL for each stated case.
- The administration of the parking lot has rights to request penalty fee in the amount of 50 LVL from the owner of a pet in case it is stated that the animal pollutes the territory of the parking lot;
- The vehicle is returned to the driver as soon as one shows the pass to the employee of the parking lot. The user has to inform the administration of the parking lot immediately in case the pass is lost. In case the pass is lost, the administration of the parking lot has rights to request penalty fee in the amount of 30 LVL.
- In case the pass is lost, the vehicle is returned to the driver as soon as one shows ID and documents certifying the ownership or holder’s rights on the vehicle or any other documents certifying the rights of usage of the vehicle.
- It is PROHIBITED to perform the following activities in the parking lot:
to smoke and use alcohol as well as other toxic substances;
to keep flammable and explosive substances and subjects in the vehicle as well as transport, load, unload and use open fire in the vehicle;
to repair, refuel or fill oil in the vehicle. In case of necessity, one is allowed to fill in the liquid for washing windows, fill in tosol, fill tyres with air or change them;
to park the car without having hermetically closed the petrol pipe;
to perform any activities that could cause loss to other users of the parking lot;
to stay in the vehicle for a long time if it is not connected with parking the vehicle, entering or leaving the parking lot, loading or unloading the luggage;
to park a vehicle without state registration number and inappropriate technical condition;
to leave or store valuable things in the vehicle;
- The user of the parking lot is obliged to do all the necessary things to prevent moving and using a parked vehicle without one’s presence as well as leave the vehicle with all the anti-stealing equipment switched on (alarm etc.).
- The user of the parking plot is responsible for all the losses that one has performed to other users of the parking lot due to one’s direct or indirect action.
- In case one’s action caused any damages to other users’ vehicle, one is obliged to inform the administration of the parking lot immediately;
- The administration of the parking lot keeps its rights to evacuate vehicles, exile third persons from the territory of the parking lot in case they do not observe the instructions for using the parking lot and request the penalty fee in case the instructions are not observed as well as hold up a vehicle until the person in charge covers all the losses and related expenses that have occurred due to one’s action.
- The administration of the parking lot is not responsible for keeping a vehicle in the territory of the parking lot and is not responsible for the damages caused to the vehicle if they have been caused by cataclysm, massive disturbance, hooliganism, any kind of military operations, any kind of illegal activities as well as in case the vehicle (vehicles) is (are) tattered, irreversibly damaged, stolen or in case the damages are caused by the driver of a vehicle (owner or any third person) who was in the territory of the parking lot or outside it being or not being under the influence of alcohol, drugs or toxic substances or without having the driving licence of the corresponding category as well as if the driver or one’s authorized person or any third person caused damages due to one’s carelessness or promoted the fact of stealing a vehicle. The administration of the parking lot is not responsible for any kind of stealing from the salon of the vehicle and/or cargo module, stealing components or other parts which can be taken off (including but not limiting with the mirrors, state registration numbers, emblems etc.).